Do you have a round or an oval face yourself? You’re not too sure what look can work well with your facial features? If you want to get a haircut that will emphasize your features and you’re intrigued by some hairdos that you can wear on a daily, keep on reading. Here and today we’re going to talk about round and oval face shapes, as well as all the looks that can suit you.
1. What Defines A Round Face?
Women who have a round face usually don’t have defined features, which means that their facial structure is pretty simple. If your forehead, jawline, cheeks & chin look pretty much even and you don’t have any curves around your outlines you do fall under this category.
2. Which Hairstyle To Go For If You Have A Round Face?
There is a ton of looks that one can go for if you have a round face shape. Some of the most popular hairdos for women who have a round face shape are:
- Long & wispy bangs
- Blunt bob cuts
- Shaggy layered looks
- Long & loose waves
- Textured & balayage highlights
3. How Much Will You Pay For This Hair Transformation?
Which look do you plan on getting and wearing sometime soon? There are loads of options, meaning that prices can truly vary. Most looks will go for $60-$120. This price will cover the hair cutting process, coloring, styling & blow-drying.
Short Hair For Round Face
1. Black Wispy & Shaggy Hair
Cute look for women who love their natural hair color and prefer simpler shorter cuts.
2. Short Lob Cut With Highlights
Show off your facial features and contour your face while playing with pops of color.
3. Red Auburn Hair For Round Face Shapes
Hot auburn color for your everyday moments and the fall season.
4. Light Blonde Hair With Curtain Bangs
Stick to these bangs on top of your blonde hair to play around with your rounded face shape.
5. Short Black Hair Side Bangs
Go for these side-swept bangs and your forehead will look a lot more defined.
6. Brown & Voluminous Hair With Highlights
You can contour your face and switch up your look with these cute highlights.
7. Blonde Shaggy Haircut For Oval Faces
Add waves and depth to your blonde haircut. You will get an elongated and sophisticated look.
8. Short Black Hair With Volume
This cute short black or brown hair is for effortless wear & minimum touch-ups.
9. Platinum Blonde Hair With Bangs
Place these cute and cool blonde bangs to make your hairdo stylish and your face defined.
10. Copper Hair Curtain Bangs
Short curtain bangs will play around with your forehead size and feminine features.
11. Shaggy Cut With Bangs For Round Faces
This blonde shaggy look will suit those who enjoy everyday simple looks the most.
12. Elf Cut Round Face Shape
Go for this short elf cut if you’re someone who likes to follow trends and try out modern cuts.
13. Copper Auburn Hair For Round Face
This wavy copper look will suit different age groups.
14. Bright Orange Bob Cut
This hair color is going to be so huge and popular for the fall season!
15. Defined Straight Bob
If you enjoy and like straight bob looks this will suit you.
16. Bob Hair With Front Volume
Frontal piece volume and this design will make you appreciate your face shape even more!
17. Angled Bob For Oval Face Shapes
Angled bobs are a popular hairdo for round or oval face shapes.
18. Short Black Bob Straight Hair
This short black angled bob is for women who enjoy simple everyday looks.
19. Ombre Voluminous Hair
If you enjoy voluminous hair and you have shorter hair yourself this is for you.
20. Shaggy Haircut With Bangs
Show off these cute bangs and contour your face due to their elegant volume.
Long Hair For Round Faces
1. Long Dark Brown Hair With See Through Bangs
Wispy & wavy hair will make you look like a model!
2. Hot Red Hair With Bangs
These long red wispy bangs will make your face appear smaller than it is.
3. Brown Hair With Feminine Bangs
Long, voluminous & healthy hair is for those who like to show off their elegance and simplicity.
4. Orange Hair With Blunt Bangs For Oval Faces
This color and these cute bangs will look the best on teens who wish to switch up their look.
5. Curtain Bangs Blonde Hair
This blonde hair with curtain bangs will make you look like a sophisticated lady.
6. Voluminous Dark Brown Hair With Short Bangs
Enjoy this shaggy look and get regular cuts of your bangs to prolong its lifespan.
7. Voluminous Brown Hair With Long Bangs
If you have super voluminous bangs and a lot of natural volume this look will intrigue you.
8. Copper Red Hair With Curtain Bangs
Enjoy this retro red look and throw on some bangs to complement your rounded face.
9. Icy Blonde Highlights For Round Face
If you want a modern look and a hairdo that is stylish & fancy – give this one a go.
10. Dark Brown Hair With Short Bangs
Long dark brown hair and these blunt bangs will make you look super young and trendy.
11. Curly & Voluminous Natural Hair
If your natural hair is quite curly and voluminous you’re going to like showing off your natural texture.
12. Hair With Highlights For Round Face Shapes
These blonde highlights will contour your face and complement your rounded features.
13. Chocolate Brown Hair Long Look
Go for this chocolate brown hairdo and show off its cute highlights to emphasize your natural beauty.
14. Brown Hair With Front Highlights
Frontal highlights will always and easily help frame and contour your face.
15. Long Orange Hair With Messy Bangs
These messy and long bangs will help you look like a modern trendsetter.
16. Light Blonde Hair For Oval Faces
If you have an oval face consider adding these wispy bangs to frame your face.
17. Dark Brown Hair With Long Bangs Idea
Super long natural brown hair will look chic and healthy. Add some layers if you have an oval face shape.
18. Long Blonde Voluminous Hairdo For Oval Faces
If your hair is naturally blonde or straight you’re going to enjoy this outcome.
19. Straight Black Hair With Wispy Bangs
Black or dark brown straight hair with a pair of wispy bangs will suit younger women and trendsetters the most.
20. Natural Brown Hair With See Through Bangs
Cute see-through bangs that will allow you to emphasize your feminine features.
Time To Play With Your Facial Features!
Let us know if you’re ready to make this big move and make a change. Are you ready to cut your hair and play around with some of these looks? All of them can look good on oval face shapes, just cater the length, color, and style per your preference, you’re going to love the outcome!