Are you thinking about switching your hair color? How about you consider getting some peekaboo highlights? These are a huge trend at the moment, and it seems like they will stay around for quite some time. Keep on reading and explore different highlights down below that will suit you!
What Is Peekaboo Hair Color?
Peekaboo highlights are called like so for the obvious reason – they are trying to give you that ‘peekaboo’ moment. These are applied underneath the top layer of your hair, and they are not as easy to spot once you wear your hair down. However, once you put it in a ponytail these highlights will be quite visible. They are also easy to spot if you go for a wavy hairstyle. This is why most women prefer getting bright-colored peekaboo highlights – they will look amazing with that pop of color.
Who Should Get Peekaboo Highlights?
Peekaboo highlights can be worn by anyone! You can go for a dramatic neon color that is party-perfect, or you can go for a light beige or blonde if you are a minimalistic person. Natural & more neutral colors are office-friendly and perfect for women who can’t do a dramatic change with their hair at work.
What Are The Best Colors For Peekaboo Highlights?
The choice is up to you! There are no strict rules since it is your hair, meaning that you can do anything you want to it. Consider going for red, bright orange, hot pink, blue, green, or yellow (try to make it pop if that’s your preferred style).
Pink Peekaboo Hair
1. Dark Brown Hair With Pink Highlights
Rock your dark brown hair with these light pink highlights!
2. Brown Hair With Pink Peekaboo Highlights
This hairstyle is perfect for girls who prefer to wear their hair in a ponytail.
3. Straight Hair Pink Highlights
Fashionable blowout with pink highlights and this style will suit just anyone!
4. Dark Pink Hair With Light Pink Highlights
If your hair is already dark pink; why not freshen it up a little with some light pink highlights?
5. Silver Blonde With Pink Highlights
Silver icy hair and neon pink will make you look like a true diva.
6. Braid Look Pink Hairdo
You’re going to love this look for your school day moments!
7. Black Base With Pink Highlights
Women who have straight hair will easily pull off this look and color!
8. Brown Hair With Light Pink Highlights
Touch up your ends every here and there to achieve this look and color!
9. Blonde Hair Yellow Undertone With Peekaboo Highlights
A must-do look if you have dark blonde hair. This hair dye will easily blend right in!
10. Orange Base Pink Peekaboo Highlights
You’re going to love this look for the summer season!
Purple Peekaboo Hair
1. Purple & Blue Peekaboo Hair
Dark blue base will look stunning with a set of purple highlights.
2. Dark Brown Hair Purple Highlights
You can rock your natural hair color and give it a bit of pop with dark purple under lights.
3. Ash Brown Hair Purple Highlights
Ash brown hair color is quite common, but this killer combo of purple is one of a kind!
4. Wavy Hair Purple Peekaboo Highlights
If you are a fan of loose curls you can easily pull off this duo.
5. Brown Hair With Colorful Highlights
Why not combine several highlights into your peekaboo hairdo?
6. Bob Cut With Purple Highlights
If you are low-maintenance try out this color combo and style!
7. Long Hair With Purple Peekaboo Highlights
If you are off to a prom consider this wavy hairdo.
8. Blonde Hair With Purple Hue
This look just goes to show you that highlights can be office-friendly!
9. Purple Rainbow Look Peekaboo Colors
Women who are artsy and those who like to create and stand out will want this outcome!
10. Bob Sleek Cut With Highlights
If your hair is straight consider coloring your ends in this color.
Green Peekaboo Hair
1. Dark Brown Hair With Green Hue
Dark green or emerald green is a popular go-to color choice since it is so chic & fashion-forward!
2. Wavy Hair Green Highlights
Rock wavy loose hairstyle with your minimalistic green peekaboo highlights.
3. Fiery Brown With Green Peekaboo Highlights
This hot & fiery chestnut brown can look feminine and stylish with mystical green highlights only around your ends.
4. Short Hair With Green Highlights
Mature women can also rock green peekaboo highlights, only with the right haircut!
5. Brown Shiny Healthy Hair With Green Hue
Give a bit of life to your natural brown hair with these inner green peekaboo low-lights.
6. Bright Green Hairstyle With Highlights
This hair color will take some trials and errors to master!
7. Light Hair With Highlights
If you like to spice it up and you can’t make up your mind at the moment go with this look!
8. Dark Brown Hair Green Peekaboo Highlights
Color your hair every 6 weeks when it comes to this shade of green!
9. Light Blonde Wavy Look With Green Hue
Stand out with this streak and show off your flawless bangs done in color!
Red Peekaboo Hair
1. Black Hair With Red Highlights
This duo is the perfect go-to for younger party women!
2. Straight Sleek Black Hair Red Peekaboo Highlights
If your hair is natural sleek & straight you should consider adding bright neon red highlights.
3. Short & Wavy Bob With Red Hue
If you don’t mind its high-maintenance upkeep, this short hairdo is for you!
4. Straight Bob With Peekaboo Highlights
You can add a pop of color at the front of your hairstyle as well, it is a must for younger girls!
5. Icy Blonde With Red Highlights
Silver or icy blonde is a gorgeous color to pull off, but even prettier once you add red highlights!
6. Brown Hair With Copper Highlights
A peekaboo transformation such as this is a lot more wearable and perfect for every day.
7. Braid Look Pop Of Red
This hairstyle goes to show you that you can rock highlights in a sporty way!
Blue Peekaboo Hair
1. Blonde Hair Blue Highlights
Add dark blue highlights on top of your blonde or caramel hair for that insane stylish outcome.
2. Dark Natural Hair With Blue Peekaboo Highlights
You can rock your naturally dark hair with mystical blue highlights, ideal for most age groups!
3. Wavy Dark Brown Hair With Blue Highlights
Women who have naturally longer hair will prefer a pop of color, as well as this minor change.
4. Blonde Hair With Pop Of Blue
Blonde hair and blue highlights go perfectly together! This combo is great for teens.
5. Silver Blonde With Blue Peekaboo Highlights
This color is not hard to pull off if you are already a blonde – so why not try it out?
6. Brown Base Blue Highlight Color
Teens are going crazy over this look on TikTok!
7. Wavy Hairdo With Blue Peekaboo Highlights
Show off this semi-formal look and rock your pop of blue!
8. Platinum Base Blue Peekaboo Highlights
If your hair is on a lighter side just know that it is going to be a great base for blue highlights.
Blonde Peekaboo Highlights
1. Brown Hair With Blonde Highlights
Ashy dark brown and some light bleached out highlights can look divine!
2. Dark Brown & Blonde Highlights
Not everyone is capable of rocking this duo, but are you?!
3. Wavy & Loose Curls With Blonde Highlights
This hairstyle is the perfect office-friendly haircut, everyone will enjoy your new peekaboo highlights!
4. Sleek Healthy Hair Brown & Icy Blonde
Show off the beauty of your new hair color once you tie it in a ponytail.
5. Chopped Bob Blonde & Dark Brown
Shorter hairstyle & this color combo will suit low-maintenance women the best!
6. Brown Roots Silver Highlights
Look fancy everywhere you go with this silver outcome!
7. Ponytail Hairdo With Peekaboo Highlights
If you want a sporty-hairdo and something for everyday wear, this is it!
Which Hairstyle Was Your Favorite?
In the end, which one hairstyle is a must-have in your opinion? Let us know your top pick when it comes to these 50 hairdos, we would love to know your favorite.