Are you a huge fan of curtain bang hairstyles? Do you like to slay and show off your stylish and defined bangs? The truth is that curtain bangs are some of the prettiest and most effortless beauties that one can do and try out. If you want to take a close look at a ton of these cute and elegant looks keep on reading. Here’s what you might fancy and want to do and recreate, asap!
30+ Curtain Bang Looks To Consider
1. Long Blonde Hair With Curtain Bangs
Blonde and cool, this wispy outcome is for blondes who can handle the maintenance and the upkeep of their bleached blonde look. Heads up since this cut has to be colored every 6-7 weeks.
2. Updo Hair With Curtain Bangs
Wispy curtain bangs and this blonde updo will look great for everyday wear. Show this off no matter the event!
3. Shaggy Wispy Look With Bangs
A shaggy brown hairdo such as this one will look great on women who are in their twenties. Style the bangs with your favorite curl cream to achieve this outcome.
4. Dark Brown Hair Curtain Bangs
Chocolate brown hair will forever be in style! Give this cut a go if you fancy “safe” and everyday wearable looks that can work with pretty much anything.
5. Short Bob With Long Curtain Bangs
Wispy bangs and this long dark brown/black hairdo is for those who like stylish and defined A-bob looks.
6. Blonde Hair With Long Curtain Bangs
A soft blonde voluminous look is an attractive solution. Show this off for parties and formal gatherings since it is a bulletproof solution.
7. Hair With Pop Of Blue & Curtain Bangs
Go for a pop of blue to your wispy bangs! Teen women usually go for this stylish wispy outcome.
8. Long Chocolate Brown Hair & Curtain Bangs
If you’re a fan of chocolate brown looks and you trust your hairstylist book this color and cutting technique.
9. Brown Hairstyle With Wispy Curtain Bangs
A soft brown hairstyle and this bang moment will attract a lot of looks. It is a common “Parisian” look, the one you’re going to adore for everyday stylish wear.
10. Light Brown Cut Curtain Bangs
Wispy curtain bangs and hair that is worn in a ton of volume will suit women who are loving that old-school 80s vibe.
11. Light Brown Bob With Bangs
A soft brown look and this medium-length will look cute for daily events. Part your bangs and show the look off for daily wear.
12. Ombre Long Hair With Curtain Bangs
Balayage or ombré highlights and wispy curtain bangs are a dream team and a must-do duo! Show off this beauty knowing that it is elegant and perfect for any event.
13. Chopped Black Bob Long Curtain Bangs
Chopped bob and these curtain bangs will look the best on women who like trendy and modern ideas. Cut them every 3 weeks so that they don’t get in your way.
14. Light Orange Hair With Bangs
Light orange hair is a must-do for the fall season. Show it off if you’re a fan of powerful and timeless looks.
15. Layered Brown Look With Curtain Bangs
Curtain bangs such as these will make your eyes pop! Show the look off knowing that it is stylish and easy to pull off no matter your age or hair color.
16. Silver Bob With Curtain Bangs
A voluminous wavy blonde look with these curtain bangs will look cute and effortless. Style the hair with your favorite curl cream and achieve a definition.
17. Light Hair With Highlights And Curtain Bangs
Blonde hair and these longer wispy bangs will look stylish on women who are in their twenties. Get regular toning to maintain the design.
18. Dark Brown Layered Cut With Curtain Bangs
If longer hair doesn’t bug you try out this long outcome. It is high-maintenance and may look good on square faces the best.
19. Yellow-Toned Hair Wispy Curtain Bangs
Yellow-toned blondes may fancy this look the most. Strawberry blonde and paired with these wispy curtain bangs, the look is great for the office.
20. Dark Brown Layered Hair With Bangs
Stylish wispy brown haircut and these chopped curtain bangs will always be in fashion. Cut your hair every 5-7 weeks to maintain this healthy outcome.
21. Black Hair With Curtain Bangs
Dark brown hair and this beauty are low-maintenance, yet ideal for those who want to experiment with curtain bangs.
22. Straight Sleek Black Haircut With Bangs
Black hair and this shiny outcome with defined edges and curtain bangs will look feminine and flirty. Style it with your favorite hairspray to achieve this amount of shine and elegance.
23. Orange Color Wispy Curtain Bangs
Orange hair and pops of blonde will look attractive. If you’re a fan of colorful looks and you are a teen this is for you.
24. Rich Brown Messy Look & Curtain Bangs
This auburn hue will look the best for the fall season. If you fancy switching up your color frequently and based per season try this out.
25. Short Brown Bob With Short Bangs
A short brown bob with curtain bangs will look cute on women who prefer low-maintenance options.
26. Black & Pink Hairdo
This half-half moment is for teen women who like attention and bright looks!
27. Blonde Hairstyle Fringe Curtain Bangs
Short blonde and so retro, this cut is for girls who like chopped curtain bangs and shorter creations.
28. Brown Hairdo With Long Curtain Bangs
Wispy curtain bangs such as these will take you 2 minutes to style in the morning.
29. Brown Layered Bob Long Curtain Bangs
Go for this feminine voluminous blowout and wear it for formal and elegant moments.
30. Chocolate Brown Hair With Curtain Bangs
A soft brown haircut and this feminine color need to be colored every 4 weeks. Want to give it a go?
31. Straight Bob With Highlights & Curtain Bangs
A cool blonde hairdo and wispy bangs will look stylish if worn with a bit of hair gel on the side.
32. Soft Blonde Hairstyle With Curtain Bangs
Ready For Something New?